FormAssembly Enterprise Cloud Plan: Your Key to Unlimited Data Collection Possibilities
At a midsized or large company, it’s absolutely crucial to have productive systems and business processes in place in order to be successful. Laborious tasks and inefficiencies across multiple departments can be extremely taxing to a company’s time, money, and resources. But by choosing the right tools, your team can streamline these complex workflows both for your staff and for the people you serve.
The FormAssembly Enterprise Cloud Plan makes it easy for midsized and large companies to securely collect unlimited amounts of data for unlimited use cases. With data collection, security, compliance, and ease-of-use all in one platform, hundreds of enterprises have solved their own unique data collection challenges. In this blog, you’ll learn more about the unlimited possibilities that the FormAssembly Enterprise Cloud Plan provides.
The FormAssembly Enterprise Cloud Plan an has dozens of customizable features, providing unlimited data collection opportunities for your enterprise. Here are some of the features our customers love:
- Top-of-the-line security and compliance: With Sensitive Data Management, ISO 27001 certified datacenters in 20 locations worldwide, daily backups and infrastructure monitoring, and so much more, you can rest assured that any data you collect with FormAssembly will always be protected. FormAssembly also meets a comprehensive range of strict compliance standards, including CCPA, GDPR, and many others.
- Powerful integrations: Integrate your web forms with the systems you already use for further customization and automation. Integrate with Salesforce, Google Sheets, LDAP, CAS, SAML, Pardot, Stripe, WordPress and more—the possibilities are endless!
- Greater control over data: FormAssembly allows admin control over account users and forms to make sure your data always stays in the right hands. We also have respondent authentication options to allow you to restrict form access to specific individuals.
- Salesforce Dynamic Picklists: Only available on the FormAssembly Enterprise plan and Compliance Cloud, this feature allows you to use drop-down menus in your forms that automatically pull options from Salesforce picklists or lookup results.
Unlimited Use Cases
The FormAssembly Enterprise Cloud Plan makes form building and data collection simple for businesses of all sizes and industries. By eliminating the need for tedious manual data entry, you’ll be able to avoid human error, repetitive tasks, and other slowdowns. There’s no coding knowledge necessary to get the most out of our platform, so you’ll also be able to save on time and developer costs. The FormAssembly Enterprise Cloud Plan is a great investment for:
- Midsized and large companies
- Businesses with a need for multiple FormAssembly users
- Teams that need to streamline complex workflows and relieve IT employees from extra work
FormAssembly will help you build everything from contact forms to to entire customer portals. The use cases for FormAssembly are endless, with new use cases arising every day. Some popular use cases include:
- Customer support forms
- Payment forms
- Survey forms
- Job applications and review forms
FormAssembly can be used in multiple departments within your enterprise, too! Use FormAssembly in marketing to build event signup forms, in HR to build employee onboarding forms, or in finance to build invoices. The list goes on and on.
Ready to simplify data collection for your enterprise?