Year of Unlimited Webinar #5: Smart, Customized Forms with Formulas
FormAssembly’s Year of Unlimited is nearing its end, but we have plenty more form building knowledge to share with you before the year wraps up!
The fifth webinar in the Year of Unlimited series will broadcast on November 24 at 2 p.m. EST. Our Manager of Implementation Services, Andrea Hall, and Creative Manager, Maggie Tharp, will provide tips and tricks on how to build smarter, more intuitive web forms using formulas. Andrea and Maggie will show you how to use formulas to create calculated fields within your forms, achieve advanced customization, and more.
About the Year of Unlimited
If you’re new here, you’re probably curious about what the Year of Unlimited means for you. Throughout this series, we’ve been sharing information about the unlimited possibilities that FormAssembly provides to our users. Our web form platform is unlimited in many ways, including:
- Unlimited forms, responses, and users
- Unlimited customer support
- Unlimited use cases and possibilities
- Unlimited control of your account for extra security
- Unlimited integration options
If you’d like to experience all of the unlimited elements of FormAssembly for yourself, sign up for a free demo.
Year of Unlimited webinar roundup
Previous Year of Unlimited webinars have covered form builder integrations, the FormAssembly Salesforce Connector, and more. Catch up on the rest of the series:
- Year of Unlimited #1: Build Your First FormAssembly Form
- Year of Unlimited #2: See the Salesforce Connector and More Integrations
- Year of Unlimited #3: Multiple Salesforce Connectors
- Year of Unlimited #4: Expanding Integrations with the HTTPS Connector
Are you ready to learn more about the unlimited possibilities of FormAssembly and sharpen your form building skills? Secure your spot in the webinar!